The Tax Agency has published the taxpayer calendar for this year 2019. The technical team of Verum helps you to know the fiscal requirements during 2019 for self -employed workers:
On January 30, 2019, the deadline for presenting different documents, which we list below:
- The model 303 , of VAT self -assessment, which corresponds to the last quarter of 2018, or only to the last month of 2018.
- The model 130 or the model 131 , of fractional payments of the IRPF, corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2018 in direct or objective estimate, respectively.
- The model 349 , of declaration of intra -community operations of the four quarter of 2018, for those users who provide their services with countries of the European Union (EU).
- The model 390 , annual VAT summary corresponding to 2018.
- presentation of the first quarter: from April 1 to 22. In this period, the first quarter of the 303 VAT autoliquidation model may be presented; Model 130 of the IRPF or model 131, either if it is taxed by direct estimation or by modules; and the 115 retention model of rentals.
- presentation of the second quarter: from July 1 to 22 the second quarter of the 303 VAT autoliquidation model.
- presentation of the third quarter: from October 1 to 21, the third quarter of the 303 VAT autoliquidation model.
deadlines of the income statement
The Tax Agency has also published the deadlines of the income statement. In this sense, the deadline will open on April 2, 2019, and will end on July 1, 2019. Although, for cases where the result is to enter with domiciliation into account, the deadline will be until 25 June 2019.