The income statement is an obligation with the Tax Agency in relation to all income obtained for a fiscal year. The Campaign of the Declaration of Income began on April 7 and will end on June 30 of this year , last day to submit the draft of the statement online. As of May 6, the declaration of the income of telephone may be made if an appropriate appointment has been previously agreed, and as of June 2 it may be presented in person.
- April 7th: Start of the campaign and first day to file the declaration online using the RentaWeb program.
- May 4th: First day to request an appointment for telephone filing.
- May 6th: First telephone filings.
- May 27th: First day to request an appointment for in-person filing.
- June 25th: Last day to file tax returns with direct debit payment and tax payable result.
- June 29th: Last day to request an appointment for telephone filing.
- June 30th: End of the tax declaration campaign.
- November 5th: Deadline for making the second payment in case of requesting installment payment in a tax return with tax payable result.
For any inquiries, you can contact our Tax Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.