We have been talking about the Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness (Ivace) and some of its different aid lines for startups , SMEs and large companies in our community.
Months after publishing interesting subsidies for the entire R&D management process in the Valencian territory, the body chaired by Julia Company launches, in its internationalization division, an interesting line of direct financing: ” Aids to the internationalization plans of SMEs. ”
With the objective of promoting the internationalization of the companies of the Valencian Community, to improve their positioning in foreign markets, subsidies are convened for the actions included in their internationalization plans.
All that SME with a registered office in the Community that has an international plan, which contemplates specific promotion actions and has a clearly defined strategy with which to address or consolidate the presence of the company and its brands abroad, may opt up to 60% subsidy of the cost of its shares contemplated.
We feel it for our colleagues from the real estate and financial sectors, since for this call, we are excluded.
what can you take advantage of the subsidable costs that Ivace covers in this call are the following:
– Space rentals at international fairs.
– Services related to the execution of the International Marketing Plan.
– Brand registration process in countries outside the EU.
– Services related to the process of certification and registration of products necessary for marketing in countries outside the EU.
– Services related to the creation and adaptation of the website as well as services related to the elaboration of promotional material.
In addition, other expenses linked to an internationalization process classics, such as:
– Expenses of technical personnel in foreign trade hired in 2017 and for companies of creative and cultural industries the expenses of an external professional or company hired for this purpose.
– Services related to the purchase of tenders in foreign markets as well as their translation.
– Legal and/or administrative services for the process of constitution of representation or subsidiary office.
– Accommodation and displacement expenses to countries included in the Promotion Plan.
– Services directly related to the realization or participation abroad in promotional actions.
This is a call with a application period of until June 16, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org.